Wegmans — customer service of cashier
Absolutely the worst customer service from a cashier i've ever seen in all the 40 years i've been shopping at grocery stores anywhere! I asked for 4 grocery bags, she gave me 4 but charged me for 6.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Germantown, MD She gave me a terrible attitude when I gave my wegmans card at the end of the transaction instead of beginning when it really makes no difference at all. If it was up to her she would have given me 10 different bags with just 2 items in each when that isn't what I asked for. She had an unpleasant demeanor and disrespectful attitude which was very disturbing. Very disappointing to see how wegmans trains their employees to be rude.
More Wegmans Complaints & Reviews
- Wegmans - my 86 year old father could not buy beer because he no longer drives 
- Wegmans - unprofessional security
- Wegmans - pays off employes to keep quiet 
- Wegmans Food Markets - epic fail 
- Wegmans - very poor customer service 
- Onondaga Blvd. Wegmans - customer service worker "leah"
- Wegmans Food Markets - bakery/bagels
- Wegmans - birthday cake
- Wegmans Food Markets - your store's pizza
- Wegmans - glass in food