Webster Bank / Beware

1 CT, United States Review updated:

I agree with each one of these people on here. I have the same situation only mine has been ongoing for three weeks. I have called I have wrote letters I have gone to the bank. Two months ago they screwed up and changed the direction of my monies going thru the acct ok...charge me a OD and then tell me they are giving me a exception.. I have the receipts in front of me at the bank and they wouldnt even look at them. I am currently dealing with them on some major things they are doing to me. As many of us..im not rich and each dollar counts I can barely get to work this week from their OD charges im waiting to have reversed..basically they took my money!!!

Ja

Comments

To
  30th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

If you're not getting any help or response from these guys, you should post them on this site, this is for anyone who has been screwed, ripped off or felt that they had been done wrong. The name of the site is www.uradeadbeat.com, it gives you a voice to the people who will not listen. Not only does the person who you are complaining about receive an email letting them know that they have been put on the deadbeat list (as long as you provide email address) but, they will also receive a post card (as long as you provide a mailing address) notifying them too.

Re
  20th of Feb, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I hate to repeat myself. Please read my other posts. Jesus, please fix stupid. Amen.