Webroot Anywhere / Customer service, tech issues

United States, Louisiana, Shreveport
725 Jordan St # 10
Phone: 3185174685
This software offers to cover 1 pc, 1 phone, and 1 pad. It covers my phone and installed into ie browser by default. (I use firefox.) I downloaded the app Webroot says to download for protecting my phone, but the app will not allow logins. First I had to go online my PC to change my webroot password because it didn't measure to their qualifications. (So why did it accept the initial passwod I gave on the PC?) Then the mobile app accepted the password, but wanted the security code. It says the code is invalid. Geeksquad checked my membership status with Webroot and gave me the same code. They gave me a weblink to Webroot to file a complaint, but Webroot will not allow me to file a complaint - they give the message, "We have already had contact with..." Their contact with me earlier was a msg sent via email. It nevered addressed the issue of validating my phone and pad for security. All the links I have run into in trying to access their support send me to Geeksquad. Geeksquad gave me the Webroot phone #, [protected] and said only Webroot could help with the installation issues I was having.
Jul 26, 2015