Webrootcustomer service

S Broomfield CO 80021, CO Review updated:

They brag of US support but have you ever tried to call them? The same recording telling that due to the popularity of their new product your wait time is expected to be longer then one hour!!!
If you would like to pay for support the wait time is non existent but I am not paying them for what they brag about is free
The email support as well as the contacts on social media are a farce
Nice to know that they can pay someone to monitor these boards and do some spin control but that they don't care enough to have their support line adequately staffed
Be sure your complaints here are followed up with complaints to your local Better Business Bureau as well as the Better Business Bureau where their corporate offices are in Colorado

• H
      Apr 19, 2011

I also have bad experiences with webroot support. Was told to wait on the phone for over an hour . They spend all the phone time up front directing one to their FAQ and ect. which is completely useless. I think the product is ok, but do not count on any support in a reasonable time frame. I just gave up and will plan to go back to Kaspersky.
    I just want to warn consumers, that if you expect to ask only one question, expect to have a possible phone wait of over an hour. I found this to not be practical.
    H Harris