WebHostingPad.com / Cheating and poor service

1. Be careful on the promotion given by webhostingpad.com.
I saw there is a good deal on the webhostingpad.com that listed lot of feature given (especailly free domain) and it was in promotion. So, I signed up for the promotion but it charge me additional price for domain registration without given any notification. There claimed that the promotion is without the domain registration. It is cheating people.

2. Suspend account without given notice
My website and web control panel was suspended with out giving any notification. They only let me know after I sent the support ticket. The excute gave is that one of my webiste is causing the server overloaded. The "unlimited" hosting is the lowest limit I ever seem because I only hosting 3 not very active website.

3. Delete website
After the account being suspended, they said that have to delete off my website without giving any chance for me to rectify or find the root cause. Is this the way to solve problem?
If it's just a coding error, then it should be able to rectify (further more it's is a wordpress blog). webhostingpadcom did not offer any rectification option.

It's a terrible service. I will definately use it any more.