Web Bharat Network / website development

India Review updated:

I have paid 60% advance for developing my site fusionclasseskota.com to webbharatnetwork New Delhi in Oct 2019.
abhi tak unhone site ka 10% bhi kaam nhi kiya. ye bahut bdi bdi baate krte h advance ke liye baad advance lene ke kuchh nhi krte 100% fraud company h koi inke jhase me nhi aaye.inhone apne employes ko bhi trend kiya h vo inka support krte h customer ko dhoka dene me.its a simple case of cybercrime.

• Updated by indiver, Feb 05, 2019

I asked to give me credentials for my domain. but they denied and asked me to pay another 6000 Rs

In
Feb 5, 2019

Comments

• Am
      16th of Apr, 2019

‘This is the biggest fraud company that I know of. They promise the moon and deliver nothing. They are running a scam by taking 100% advance and then not responding to phone calls and emails.’

‘The biggest cheats n crooks who give honesty and trust a bad name. My ranking has gone down further after I started to depend on them. Please save your time n money n don’t work with them.’

‘Can anyone trace them and help me recover my money. They will take advance and run away. All there ex-employees are also not paid and curse them. Be careful.”