Menu

reviews & complaints

Blue Fountain Media Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: While Blue Fountain Media has an above-average resolution rate, there’s room for improvement. Investigate common issues reported by customers and understand how they were resolved. Be prepared to follow up on your queries if needed, and keep detailed records of all interactions.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Blue Fountain Media has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Blue Fountain Media. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Blue Fountain Media complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Blue Fountain Media reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
10:31 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Blue Fountain Media Digital Media Services unethical Business Practices

I find it my responsibility to warn the public regarding this company. I spent close to $90, 000 with them. I was stupid enough to not do my research and find this page. Please save yourself some major heart ache.

They took 6 months to design a home page. The page was so bad through multiple revisions that we couldn't use much that was provided.

They gave us some template sub pages, and basically said they were finished with the project. I kid you not!

They outsource their work to third world countries and the designers are the worst I have ever seen. I can tell you that the work on their site looks great, but you wont have access to the owner who designed those pages. That's part of the scam. For my 90K I got a logo and a few really cheap istock photos.

I really hate to complain about companies and rarely do. But I have to say that in the end, they would not even give us the files. We are entering the litigation phase now.

Please Please Please, save your self some money and go with a local designer. For about 10% of what they charge you can get a good site. Keep in mind that if the work was good I wouldn't even complain about the 90K.

They are representing themselves as a top 10 media firm. They are worse than anything coming out of India. In the end our programmer had to provide them with the actual design work. It was worse than anything you could imagine. Consider yourself warned!

Read full review of Blue Fountain Media
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
3:21 am EDT

Blue Fountain Media SCAM - CHEATERS & LOOTERS

Blue Fountain Media Charges NYC rates, but outsource all their work to cheap designers in Eastern Europe and Russia. bluefountainmedia.com is a scam - they will bill you more hours than it usually takes and result would mean that even if you have to pay a little less hourly rate than most in NYC, you have to pay more for the same work.

Do your won research before your hire them. You are warned.

Read full review of Blue Fountain Media and 15 comments
Jun 20, 2011 3:25 am EDT

and more ...

Albina ‎ - May 2, 2010
Blue Fountain Media is the worst! This company is the absolute worst. They will promise you the world at first and then fail to keep their promises once they have taken your money. I was very dissastisfied with their services.

Jun 20, 2011 3:23 am EDT

and more complaints OMG - this is just like mine

50 days ago by webseeker +1 Votes

I can't speak to their intent, but BFM's work clearly falls far short of their lofty promises. After a year of working with them, I find myself having to basically start over. In addition, while their hourly rate seems reasonable (for NYC), they outsource much of their work to eastern Europe and burn hours at a ridiculous pace. In short, you'll end up spending a lot of money for very little work.

There are better alternatives in the NY area and elsewhere. Seek them out and avoid BFM at all costs!

BTW: Don't be fooled by their glitzy list of clients. If they do in fact work with these companies, I can only assume they provide a much higher level of service than I experienced.

Jun 20, 2011 3:22 am EDT

Found more complaints on internet

Blue Fountail Media
Posted: 2010-04-14 by **#@!&^%Blue Fountain Media Client

Scam Artists
Complaint Rating: 67 % with 6 votes
Company information:
New York
bluefountainmedia.com

It seems like now a days its like the wild west out there when it comes to finding a legit internet marketing company.

Blue Fountain Media is one of those scam companies that promises everything but delivers nothing in return.

They charge you top programming and design rates and then farm the work out to Russia. When it comes back it looks like crap.

Watch out for these guys.

Hide full review
15 comments
B
B
baddecissions
Tuscon, US
May 13, 2016 9:08 am EDT

We found out from our programmers that Blue fountain media included some limitations/errors to force dependence. We paid them 60K and received only corrupted files. They refuse to provide us anything. This is retribution since we had to take them off the project because their design work was the worst thing you could possibly imagine. They basically build your site on Word Press so that every time you need a change you have to run back to them and they will not release the files. So your right RUN RUN RUN. Hope this save someone some wasted cash.

May 12, 2016 4:45 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Does anyone know how they got a A+BBB rating? Does the BBB just not allow people to post compaints. I see they have 0 complaints. I find that hard to explain. Wondering if that is a fake BBB site.

May 12, 2016 4:16 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I guess I have to put Neutral or it wont post. OK. But I'm far from neutral. Blue fountain media charged me 90K, and gave me about 5K worth of outsourced images from India. I am soooooooo stupid that I didn't find this board. At the end they wouldn't even give me the files. All the files they released were corrupted. And that was intentional.

I hope I can save someone else a costly learning experience. Yes we will be taking them to court, but we will never get anything out of it. The owner hires real professional to get big clients, then posts them on his website. But the real money for them is the small business looking for a New York firm to design their site. Then you get some guy from India doing like 5K worth of work that they spread out over 6 months.

RUN RUN RUN from blue fountain media. Dont be stupid like me. The first six pages of google are all their own sites. The reviews etc. all their own making. If your a big fortune 500 company then they will make you a stellar site at cost and then use that company to promote the scam.

Im talking a logo and a few stockphotos. I kid you not! CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED.

May 12, 2016 4:09 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Trying to post on Blue Fountain Media. Post wont post. They ripped me off for 90K. Got a logo and 3 graphics. They are a total scam.

May 12, 2016 11:57 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I spent close to 90K with these guys and got a logo and one other good graphic. i kid you not. that took them 6 months. It was outsourced to India. In total, I received around 5K in value (and that is stretching it big time). I would highly recommend NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DOING BUSINESS WITH BLUE FOUNTAIN MEDIA.

They are as close to a legal scam as you can get. Do not go off of the designs on their own site. Those were real designers. Some of their clients get real good work. But that is only because the big clients would flush them down the litigation toilet if they did to them what they do to the small guy.

in the final analysis, they gave us a cheesy home page that could not be used at all. We already had a "bad website" they just replaced it with a "worse" site. And when I say site all we got was a home page and a few template sub pages. nothing custom.

We are in the process of taking them to court as we speak. CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED.

M
M
marc7676
Manhattan, US
May 17, 2013 3:57 pm EDT

Do NOT work with them. They will try to suck all the money out of your pockets only to leave you with a half-functioning website.

John8784
Brooklyn, US
Oct 15, 2014 10:26 am EDT

Yes, this company is all about money, they do not care about clients' business. And they seems to take their sweet time to finish up the project. As there is no leadership at all in the company. I found the review here: http://siteber.com/blue-fountain-media-reviews-new-york/ basically summarize what Blue Fountain Media is all about. Be warn if you are thinking about sign up with them..

S
S
sandy_Bridges
New Paltz, US
Mar 27, 2013 11:43 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Please do not work with Blue Fountain Media. They will promise the world and deliver nothing

I
I
IOSxr-geek
, DE
Jul 28, 2014 8:36 am EDT

This company is sending spam around and is asking if they can rent/buy IP space from other companys..interresting, as far as i know IP addresses are not allowed to buy, you need a technical justification of your IP need, seems they can´t justify there needs.

pissed off at BFM
New York, US
Feb 07, 2014 9:55 am EST

This company just keeps charging and charging but they do not deliver. They also write their own reviews on Yelp and other social media sites.

Is Blue Fountain Media legit?

Our verdict: Blue Fountain Media has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Blue Fountain Media's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Blue Fountain Media can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Blue Fountain Media earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Blue Fountain Media achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Blue Fountain Media. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Blue Fountain Media has claimed the domain name for bluefountainmedia.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Bluefountainmedia.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Blue Fountain Media website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up Blue Fountain Media and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Bluefountainmedia.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Blue Fountain Media.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the bluefountainmedia.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Blue Fountain Media protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The registrar associated with Blue Fountain Media has been found to be used by several spammers and scammers, which could indicate a potential threat to users.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Blue Fountain Media contacts