Wc*value Plus - V / Charges on my credit card

PO Box 34Weare, NH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6035290605
Charges have been showing up on my master card bill since January 2008, I have just discovered. My credit card company is Cardmember Services. It's phone # is [protected]. The charges (monthly) is 19.95. I just noticed because it is the only charge on my account. I want these charges removed and credited to my account immediately. I do not want anymore charges added to my master card account.

Comments

Ri
  27th of Aug, 2008
I called today 08-27-2008 to have this account closed. I never opened this account and never authorized any charges to be taken out of my credit card account. The lady I talked to was very rude and unfriendly. I just want to make sure she credited my account and closed this account imnediately like she told me she would do.
Ci
  3rd of Sep, 2008
I just found out the number to this scam company. I urge you guys to call them immediately to cancel your account and have them refund you back your $16.95. The number is 888-833-727. This is the second number I found online and it worked. The first one I found and called was changed to something about LIVE chat, so I assume they have changed it because people are finally catching on to their scam!!! Hurry before they change their number again. The lady I talked to said it was some kind of membership company. I told her I did not know what this company is and don't know why they charged me. She asked me if I purchase anything online recently and surely I did, she said there is a small print saying that you will get enroll in a membership with their company!!! WHAT A SCAM!!! I told them to give me back my refund and cancel my account right away. I even asked for the confirmation number just in case. She told me I will get my refund back in 7 to 10 business days and had cancel my membership to prevent any future charges. This means if you don't cancel your account in time, they will charge your account again and again.
Ga
  4th of Sep, 2008
My account has been charged $16.95 a month from this company, but I do not know who they are or why the charges started.
Ba
  6th of Sep, 2008

WC*Value Plus-V - Unauthorized charges
WC*Value Plus-V

Unauthorized charges to bank account twice for the total amount of $33.90. The Better Business Bureau and the South Dakota Banking Commission have been notified of the fraud.
Ri
  29th of Oct, 2008
Hello! I'm having trouble with what i'm paying 16.95 for? what am I paying for?????? So if You would call me or E-mail to explain what Yall!! are taking money out of my account for? Thanks!!! my phone # is 940-549-8815 or 940-636-8593.Thanks Rick Busch!!!
Wi
  20th of Dec, 2008

WC*Value Plus-V - Taking money from Checking Account
WC*Value Plus-V
Minnesota

They have been taking money from my checking account for several months. I cannot get through to talk to a person. They direct you to a web site on a recording but it does not exist. I might have to cancel my bank account and reopen another one. How can this happen? Is this the end of trusting the internet?
Sh

Wc*value Plus - V - Fraudulent withdrawal from my account
Value Plus-V - ProgramStop.com
1201 Rita Circle
San Angelo
Texas
www.programstop.com

I found that 16.95 was taken from my account on 04/04/08, by Value Plus-V (ProgramStop.com)I DO NOT know who these people are, and I DID NOT authorize for them to 'HELP THEMSELVES TO MY HARD EARNED MONIES'!, I want it stopped here and now and the $16.95 refunded IMMEDIATLY!!!
Da
  3rd of Jun, 2016
The samething happened to me too.
I dont know why but these three other people got money out of mines too.
WC *VALUE PLUS-V
PP *3978 EXPUSE
WC *HOMEPLAY-V
Something is going on.
now I have to disputea transsaction. They withdrew about $60.00 dollars out of my credit card.
Tr
  3rd of Jun, 2016
i also was charged $19.95 WC *VALUE PLUS-V i have no cluie who this is oe what it even is. I did not order anything or give a ok to withdraw any money. I am going to my bank in the morning and going to dispute this transsaction. Also another one of these rip off took money out of my acct is WC *FUNSOURCE ...AGAIN I HAVE NOT CLUE what or who this is but the also got another $19.95 off of me and i didnt even know anyof this until i seen my statement . How does this happened !!!