Wc*value Plus - V / Charges on my credit card

1 PO Box 34Weare, NH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6035290605

Charges have been showing up on my master card bill since January 2008, I have just discovered. My credit card company is Cardmember Services. It's phone # is [protected]. The charges (monthly) is 19.95. I just noticed because it is the only charge on my account. I want these charges removed and credited to my account immediately. I do not want anymore charges added to my master card account.

Comments

• Ri
      27th of Aug, 2008

I called today 08-27-2008 to have this account closed. I never opened this account and never authorized any charges to be taken out of my credit card account. The lady I talked to was very rude and unfriendly. I just want to make sure she credited my account and closed this account imnediately like she told me she would do.

• Ci
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I just found out the number to this scam company. I urge you guys to call them immediately to cancel your account and have them refund you back your $16.95. The number is 888-833-727. This is the second number I found online and it worked. The first one I found and called was changed to something about LIVE chat, so I assume they have changed it because people are finally catching on to their scam!!! Hurry before they change their number again. The lady I talked to said it was some kind of membership company. I told her I did not know what this company is and don't know why they charged me. She asked me if I purchase anything online recently and surely I did, she said there is a small print saying that you will get enroll in a membership with their company!!! WHAT A SCAM!!! I told them to give me back my refund and cancel my account right away. I even asked for the confirmation number just in case. She told me I will get my refund back in 7 to 10 business days and had cancel my membership to prevent any future charges. This means if you don't cancel your account in time, they will charge your account again and again.

• Ga
      4th of Sep, 2008

My account has been charged $16.95 a month from this company, but I do not know who they are or why the charges started.

• Ba
      6th of Sep, 2008
    WC*Value Plus-V - Unauthorized charges
    WC*Value Plus-V

Unauthorized charges to bank account twice for the total amount of $33.90. The Better Business Bureau and the South Dakota Banking Commission have been notified of the fraud.

• Ri
      29th of Oct, 2008

Hello! I'm having trouble with what i'm paying 16.95 for? what am I paying for?????? So if You would call me or E-mail to explain what Yall!! are taking money out of my account for? Thanks!!! my phone # is 940-549-8815 or 940-636-8593.Thanks Rick Busch!!!

• Wi
      20th of Dec, 2008
    WC*Value Plus-V - Taking money from Checking Account
    WC*Value Plus-V
    Minnesota

They have been taking money from my checking account for several months. I cannot get through to talk to a person. They direct you to a web site on a recording but it does not exist. I might have to cancel my bank account and reopen another one. How can this happen? Is this the end of trusting the internet?

• Sh
    Wc*value Plus - V - Fraudulent withdrawal from my account
    Value Plus-V - ProgramStop.com
    1201 Rita Circle
    San Angelo
    Texas
    www.programstop.com

I found that 16.95 was taken from my account on 04/04/08, by Value Plus-V (ProgramStop.com)I DO NOT know who these people are, and I DID NOT authorize for them to 'HELP THEMSELVES TO MY HARD EARNED MONIES'!, I want it stopped here and now and the $16.95 refunded IMMEDIATLY!!!

• Da
      3rd of Jun, 2016

The samething happened to me too.
    I dont know why but these three other people got money out of mines too.
    WC *VALUE PLUS-V
    PP *3978 EXPUSE
    WC *HOMEPLAY-V
    Something is going on.
    now I have to disputea transsaction. They withdrew about $60.00 dollars out of my credit card.

• Tr
      3rd of Jun, 2016

i also was charged $19.95 WC *VALUE PLUS-V i have no cluie who this is oe what it even is. I did not order anything or give a ok to withdraw any money. I am going to my bank in the morning and going to dispute this transsaction. Also another one of these rip off took money out of my acct is WC *FUNSOURCE ...AGAIN I HAVE NOT CLUE what or who this is but the also got another $19.95 off of me and i didnt even know anyof this until i seen my statement . How does this happened !!!