wc*value plus-v and wc *homeplay-v / these are un authorized charges and the states attorney general is going to prosecute

these charges are unauthorized and I have contacted the states attorney general. A lawsuit with many other unhappy people is being generated. you better refund my money or i will proceed.

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2008

does anyone have a phone number to call these people or what can i do ...john

• Ju
      9th of Apr, 2008

I just got charged $19.95 yesterday I never made any purchase by this company.

• De
      30th of Apr, 2008

Even going to my bank and putting a stop on these people, they are still able to get withdrawals. They don't answer the phone number the have provided 800-717-7476. How do I get this company's information to place a lawsuit? Who do I go to file? I am very angry and frustrated and want this company to answer for what they have done along wth paying all person(s) back their money with interest.

• Ri
      2nd of May, 2008

I have just noticed two charges from this company. There was an 800 number that was listed for the company on my bank account, and that number was 1-800-475-1942. I called the number and all it said was "thank you for calling member services". Member services for what? I am about to go to my bank and see if we can get this sorted out. I just thought I would provide the number for everybody else, hopefully it will be of use to you guys.

• Li
      16th of Sep, 2008

I got charched $1.99 a small amount but without my authorization from this company Wc*Homeplay-v and the telephone number is the same as BudgetSavers 1-800-475-1942, I cancelled a membership with them, but they negated that charge from Homeplay-v. How to get rid off this unauthorized charge?

24th of Sep, 2008

I just checked my bank account where I have a debit card and found $40 in unauthorized charges on my account. It's 10:00PM and when I called one company "Homeplay" they told me that my membership was cancelled and they would refund my money. The problem I'm having is that I never spoke to anyone at this company and never gave them my debit card number or anything!! They STOLE this money out of my account...period. If I was to go to the bank and help myself to their till, do we all think I might go to jail?? So who do we contact to put these people in jail. It's apparent they've been doing this for awhile and the law isn't doing anything about it. Imagine how much money these ### have made off the working American. I swear...if I knew who these people were and where they were, I'd be showing up at their front doors. Now I have to cancel my card in the morning and file a dispute with the bank, I'm sure they're going to love me when I show up all pissed off because of these people. But seriously...does anyone out there know who we can contact to do something about this? This is illegal and has to be stopped. NOW. Please someone who actually has knowledge in this field, email me. I have a lot of time on my hands right now to cause problems and I can't think of anything better to cause a problem for.

26th of Nov, 2008

I am pissed! I just looked at my account and ther are two charges on there from this place. One is for $19.95 and the other is $16.95, both unauthorized! Has anyone been able to get their money back? Please advise...

• Pj
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Hey i called this number here 1-800-475-1972 and they stated they would refund the money for both the budget savers and homeplay...all you gotta do is call and cancel and they shouldnt have a problem reufnding the money at all..in which case they do then get with your bank and file fraud charges against them...ALL in all this whole thing is a ###ing scam..you may not remember but someone called and asked you to enter your birthday 3 times in your phone this gave them the authorization they say to charge your card even tho they never told you they would charge your card..bottom line is check your bank statements and check them often when you see ### you dont know about then figure it out...But ya call that number and give whoever answeres a ###in earful.

• Pj