Wc*vacationpassport / Wc*valueplus - V / don't knnow who they are

I have no idea who they are, if I had more detail of who they are, I might be able to know if I ordered from them.
They wc*vacationpassport have taken $19.95 out of my checking 6/07/2008 and 7/07/2008. wc*valueplus-v has taken $19.95 out of my checking on 6/20/2008.
Can you please send me a detailed discription of these companies or do you know that they are credit frauds.
If thay are credit fraud please remove them and are you able to get my money back.
Please send me any information I made need or what the next steps are that I should take.
Sincerely
Alexander G. Martinez

Comments

• Mi
      16th of Jul, 2008

I agree with the person above, they took money from my account and told me that i was to recieve something in the mail from them, and i have yet to do that. So what should i do? How can i get my money back? Are they on a list of scams and fraud?

• Wi
      10th of Aug, 2008

I also concur with the above indivuals, Value Plus-V has charged my card 6 times for $16.95 and I have been calling the 800-474-1942 MIN number over and over and they have told me each time that they would stop billing my account. I have continued to pay to avoid a counter suit against me. But I have paid off a huge credit card debt and I want to close the card account but I need this resolved first. Thank you with all sincerity for someone who will help me.
    Bill Weathers

• He
      15th of Nov, 2008

ValuePlus, You stole $19.99 from my acct. without authorization and I want my money back in my acct.on 11/17/2008, I have already filed a fraud complaint with my bank for them to contact the US ATtorney and file fraud charges against You, I don't know how you got my number but I will find out and anyone connected withyou in this scam will be charged too.

• Co
      11th of May, 2009

I agree with Herman call your bank about this issue I'm doing the same thing as they billed me twice vacation passport and value plus $16.95. I called they said I became a member with something I purchased online around 4/10/09 after going back to that date I did however make a purchase, but wasn't made aware these additional purchases the consumer rep said I wont be billed anymore even gave me confirmation numbers, still to be on the safe side I'm calling the bank to make them aware of my situation. If the bank cannot help then i'll have to change my account to avoid any additional charges.

• Ka
      6th of Jan, 2010

the same thing has been happening to me for awhile. PLEASE HELP