Wawa / promotion with app

I am a languid customer and my family and I spend over $200 per month at one of your stores. I also have the Wawa App and use that quite frequently as well. On Sunday you had one of your promotions for a free 32 oz. Powered. I went to my usual store at 12301 Academy Rd, Phila, PA 19154, and they were completely out of all flavors by 2:18pm. This morning, December 5, 2016, I went in the store to buy my normal morning things and I wanted the Natal to go snack that you advertise on the App as free with the App. I asked the General Manager, ( I believe his name might have been Brian but I am not sure), where the Natal snack is, he replied "they never sent us in any of the product." I find this to be very deceptive. Am I supposed to drive around to every Wawa and waste my time, money and gas trying to find an item that you are promoting. If you are promoting an item then carry it!! Wawa is becoming like Comcast as far as service goes!! This is unacceptable and you probably don't care about it, but nonetheless I wanted to voice my opinion.

Ro