Waste Management / fraudulent charges
We moved into lewisville almost two years ago and received a bill for garbage pick-up. We had our garbage container hit by a car and have tried to get a replacement. Finally, my husband called today and was told our account was suspended, our garbage would not be picked up this friday (they pick up on wednesday) and we were completely confused. We called lewisville and were told that they pay for our garbage pick-up and we never should have received a bill from waste management. This company is either dishonest or completely incompetent. I think, with all the complaints out there about waste management, we should all join together and sue this company. I doubt they will refund their fraudulent charges. I will check back to see if others wish to file a "huge" group suit against this company. They should not be in business.
More Waste Management Complaints & Reviews
- Waste Management - scam charges 
- Waste Management - overcharged 
- Waste Management - ethics 
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- Waste Management - accused of crossing the line!! 
- Waste Management [WM] - so wish we had competition for these crappy monopolies
- Waste Management [WM] - billing/ customer service
- Waste Management [WM] - hiring of minorities
- Waste Management [WM] - building is looking bad!
- Waste Management [WM] - bulk pick up