Walmart / food quality
well this complain refers to two seperate incidents about the same thing, the first was just before a family camping trip, my girlfriend had ran to walmart nearby us in an effort to save money (at what real cost imo). now first off i try to stress to her the importance or examining the food we buy not only for the expiration date but also to look at the product it self. in this particular instance the only food i know of that was bad was a variety pack of oscar meyer lunchmeat which was put on ice immeadiatly and was not even actually eatin on this trip, after we had returned i grabbed the package out of the fridge and noticed clearly on the front it was past the expiration about 10 days meaning it was past due a week on there shelves, can you say quality control inssue?
Another seperate instance came even more recently when i opened the fridge to make an other sandwich and find 2 package of land o frost ham lunchmeat, one purchased by me from smiths (had an earlier exp date and was less full) and another purchased by my girlfriends cousin who lives with us (he shops at walmart to save money too.. what a joke)
this package was dated december 24th (note that it still should be good at this point) and was very slimy and what looked to be mold or something disgusting and white all over it. it was well refridgerated and never left out since he purchased it.. leading me to believe walmart failed to keep it at safe temperatures.. i refuse to shop at walmart and have been following those beliefs for years and years now.. walmart is a zero star establishment and always will be.. i am having a child in less than 2 months and am frankly scared that food of this quality is found on there shelves, which is apparantly not uncommon given two instances at seperate period in time ( a matter of months) an adult like myself may be able to handle being poisned by you but a child may not be so lucky.. shame on you!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit