Walmart / uneducated staff and rude lazy attitudes
I must say I have been going to Walmart now for years and years and yes you do provide us with many things so thank you. The one thing I do not get from Walmart is SERVICE! It is ridiculous. The stores are HUGE I do not understand why you are so under staffed and I am not just talking about one location I am talking about at least 5 I frequent between Mississauga and Oakville. I apologize in advance for coming across as a rude person possibly but I am frustrated with the service! The staff there is never helpful they all act lazy and exhausted for whatever reason.
I find that a lot of the staff are also old and have no idea how to help with questions about product and they literally will ignore you and pretend they don’t hear you. Example of the other day… I went to the location at Square One mississauga to buy the 3D Ds.
There were 4 people standing at the register talking about managers and schedules. When I said “excuse me” they all literally pretended they did not hear me! Do you have any idea how rude that was and how it infuriated me ESPECIALLY cause my gf had my son with her hiding him so he didn’t see the gift I was buying for Christmas??? I had to repeat myself 3 times and literally waited 5 minutes before they wrapped up there gossip! When I finally was lucky enough to get some service the Elderly man knew nothing about Ds and made me uncomfortable to ask questions cause he seemed frustrated and annoyed…
I ended up buying a 3D Ds from you guys only because I am really crammed for time in life in general. But the next time I need to buy electronics or anything of value like that I will make sure to go somewhere else cause this also happened when I bought my camera and tv there. I am turned off from the uneducated staff and the rude lazy attitudes that walk around there!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!