Walmart Stores / being rude
My name is Raileen Clark. I'm complaining about is that my mother was in there this afternoon and she asked one of the workers to repeat what she said and my mother told the worker that she can't hear very good and that's why my mother asked her to repeat what she said but she ignored my mother and plus she was smacking her gum. She was being rude to my mother and she didn't even apologized to my mother. This took place in the electronic section. My mother didn't do anything to her all my mom was just asking if she could repeat what she said. She hurt my mother's feelings. She didn't apologize to my mother at all. If workers wants costomers to respect them they should respect the costomers including my mother. I don't appreciate the way the worker treated my mother like that. My mother is hard of hearing and then the worker had to be rude to my mother because my mother asked her to repeat what she said. My mother doesn't deserve that rudeness of that worker. And the worker should not be smacking her gum when she is talking to costomers.
More Walmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit