Walmart / employee injury
I'm an employee of the Wal-Mart store. In July of 2009 I was working on the cash register when I was injured. I thought it was not a big deal since my wrist popped and just figured I didn't have any problems.
That evening I spoke with an Assistant Manager and filled out a report for making a record of the problem. The next day I went into work, let the csm know I couldn't handle the register since I was still in a lot of pain. I saw the manager to get a release to go to the emergency room for an exam. After being off for three days as ordered by the hospital, the managers treated me badly. The doctors placed me on light duty and sent me to many other specialists. After months of being away from the registers, the managers started treating me badly and it became worse than ever. They made up customer complaints to write me up, rumors started that I was/am going to be fired cause of my injury, and more. Now the worker comp case workers who are suppose to make sure my doctor visits are covered, won't approve any other visits ( I'm not released off doctor care till yet), won't even talk to me about my case. Wal-Mart took me off the schedule and so I have no hours to earn money. They know my husband has been recovering from a broken neck, I have two children to provide for, and they are still doing this to me. I haven't had any proof of any customer complaints and I do my job without any issues. I'm sick of the abuse the company does to the workers who try hard to over-come things like this. My injury I was told isn't an easy fix, it's only treatable with theripy and pain management for a long time.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit 
- Walmart - 1000 reward
- Walmart Store in Berryville AR - a&w small beverage drinks