Walmart / we were victimized by having our checking account hacked
My husbands debit card was stolen recently and used at walmart.com. We caught the transaction quickly and called before the items were shipped out. We were told we would receive a refund. A week later my husband called to get the status of the transaction only to find the items were shipped and we will not given a refund. We were not entitled to know the items we purchased or the location of the shipment.We were victimized by having our checking account hacked into and walmart wouldn't as much as apologize for the incident. The most humorous aspect of this situation is that a company called CA Sunnyvale ARCOT systems charged my account shortly before the walmart transaction. I later was told that they are hired by Walmart to make sure that the credit card is not stolen. I paid for that service...go figure!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!