Walmart / disabled access

1 Andalusia, AL, United States Review updated:

when i came to walmart with my daughter for a few things i asked the door greeter if they had a motorized chair as i had my right knee bandaged from a torn ligament and could barely walk . after waiting about 5 minutes for the door person to finish his personal conversation with a leaving customer i was told there was one at the food entrance . i asked if someone could bring one to the main entrance . the door person called on his radio and told me there was only one person there and they could not bring it and turned his back to me . i limped about 10 feet in that direction then i turned around and told my daughter who was holding her small baby that i wasn't going to walk all the way to the other entrance to get it . i was mad at this point and wanted to leave. i find it embarassing enough to have to use one but even on a good day i hurt very badly after shopping in that big a store. i only do it for my daughter . after this experience i will think real hard about where i can get what i want that is in another store. i think your company should be ashamed by this . i try not to ask much from people but when you are hurt and it is obvious and then be dismissed like too bad for you lady shows the real company spirit.

Comments

• Ki
      31st of Jul, 2010

Or you could buy a set of crutches for $20 at your local drug store. But whatever. You probably think someone should just give them to you.

• Mr
      23rd of Apr, 2011

That's odd, in my experience if one door has carts and the other doesn't, a supervisor is radioed to go get one and bring it to the other door. If it's busy you still may have to wait a little while until someone is able to do it, but again, it is a courtesy and sometimes they are all in use and you won't be able to get one until another customer brings one back anyway. People need to stop expecting to have one available every time they shop...other customers use them too. Get your own or a wheelchair and you won't have to rely on others for anything.

• Te
      5th of Dec, 2017

I was visiting store Walmart area electronics isle were . their were sight of products unlabeled with out sticker stamped prices tag e with bar code nor or, upc code scan bar. with out an question by doubt that my cell phone would be my personal use for scanning the item .for this situation my app . down loaded from google play app store .1 as a co worker. utensoil and supplies are provided to a department store as well as supplies are supplied to house holds from making, .an in store .purchase, , , , , 2 ' I was so excited to see the products in the display area isle, that I had viewed on Ebay, and also wish, amizion .com too''''''
    3 no single imployee was near counter photo cell phone department, that was visible at the time ... little shortly after 2:00 P.M. ET...
    4 '''I was uncertainly, Un Shure, that My visit to this Department store ...was welcomed . as an Citizen my Tax i.d Do matters in FACTUIAL means...AT MY TIME OF NEED . OFFICE SUPPLIES BUSINESS ORG.
    5 out ! of an Questionable doubt this product was non un affordable . what, A sad Long trip back to Georgiana ...
    6 sir, is there something that . I can help you with . ...yes I'm tring to figure out the prices of these products . I'm not shure ...lmao lol
    '''''''''I have served the city of Andalusia Al 36420 as well as mobile Al 36604 an also Georgiana 36033, and Greenville... ceo, pres, corp.sgt. master Williams Neal o JEMERRILL true or false . explain ... I'm so severly saddened . I WAS SETTLED IN HEART. A PURCHASE FROM THE DELI DRUMLETS 5.49 LB
    WAS SO GOOD AN TASTEY TO ME $1.49 PEPSI PRODUCT / REG #1 MY CHIP DIDNT READ THE CARD SCAN . AND ONE SWIPE TRANSACTION COMPLETED . WELLS FARGO THANK YOU!!!