Walmartthrown from wheelchair out to ground

Manager at walmart got five employees to scream obscenitys at me after I had just got out of the
hospital emergency for a bad right knee - I stopped there for food and had to use a wheelchair to shop and after I had paid for my food the manager and five men surround and threatened me as I was connecting my groceries to my bicycle. Then HE called a trio of Albuquerque police and had them physically pick me up and throw me out the door to the concrete! Then the cops threw my
groceries on top of me -then they threw my bike and my laptop on top of me. All this at 5 am
on MEMORIAL DAY MORNING - AFTER I had just come from the VETERANS Hospital where
I had been taken by ambulance earlier that day because I became lame and unable to walk due
to having been dragged by an Albuquerque buss a few days before.

Comments

• Sv
      Sep 02, 2010

Cruel comments from 3- this is the whole truth.
    I put their electric shopping cart where it belonged before they started
    surrounding me and cursing me! Just ask employees who witnessed it.

It may surprise some joker to know a bad knee wont stop a vet from riding a bike. Try taking cartilage from your knee and ride one, no cheating. My bicycle was by the phone inside the door.

Sorry but my cousin says I shouldn't talk politics, and I still say that wallmart should be made to pay and the cops as well. Where are the
    people who can say they know how to make them pay and own up to the clowns they employs actions?

• Fl
      Jan 07, 2011

Go Brenda! Paul's been dead for more than a year, now.

'Necrophilia is never having to say you're sorry'

Maybe you and 'stealthy' should get together and talk about your obsession with dead men and his 'dead' men...ber

Jan 16, 2011

The security of this site may have stalkers-I was away from this site for 180 days till 4 creeps moved in around me 4 or 5 days ago and started harassing the air quality - should we connect these [immune poisoners]to some of the afore mentioned [hitler] that loves to torment innocent disabled people?
    Perhaps I should save these strange posts for the FBI before the jackbooted [can't be accused attackers ] buy ammo and try to
    copy- cat that hitler lover from Arizona. People z richch and ss have new wave wanna be copy cats and that may have connections to strange comments and suspicious experiences at the same store's meat department.
    I am formally and seriously asking the site hereby to save and list all 8 day ago posts for law enforcement.
    The posts may be related to attacks by [malfactors] on my room at the inn! I predict they will try to say a cripple is hatin on the 4 of them.

Jan 16, 2011

The security of this site may have stalkers-I was away from this site for 180
    days till 4 creeps moved in around me 4 or 5 days ago and started harassing
    mentioned [hitler] that loves to torment innocent disabled people?
    Perhaps I should save these strange posts for the FBI before the jackbooted
    [can't be accused attackers ] buy ammo and try to
    copy- cat that hitler lover from Arizona. People z richch and ss have new wave
    wanna be copy cats and that may have connections to strange comments and
    suspicious experiences at the same store's meat department.
    posts for law enforcement.
    The posts may be related to attacks by [malfactors] on my room at the inn! I
    predict they will try to say a cripple is hatin on the 4 of them.

Jan 17, 2011

BITE ME I Have 2 breathe and calling the pd got the twerp crew next door 2 scram-- for the air to unstanxh!
    u got no idea-4days in a row praying 4 a gas mask 24/7 -- ? and 3 cans of air freshner all my clothes are totaly
    suspect cause these filthy creaps can abominate !?
    I know a terrorist attack when I am gassed by them-and they had the nerve-- t o --threaten me with their "gay
    community " for actualy demanding to want clean air ! ! !U WOULD BE CALLING E P A!!!

• Wi
      Jan 17, 2011

Dawniette's on crack. Remember, she's the redneck with no teeth living in a trailerpark. She can only snort ### up her nose.

• Wi

Hi Dawniette!

• Ka
      Mar 16, 2011

There has to be more to this story- this would NEVER happen unprovoked or for no reason, but if it did its seriously messed up!

• Re
      Apr 23, 2011

You can't walk and have to use a wheelchair, but you can ride a bicycle?

I'm no Walmart fan since Sam died, but I think I'd like to hear Walmart's side of this particular story.

• Be
      May 18, 2011

All you people who complain about Walmart. Email your complains to BBB at bbb.com. I see thousands of complains in sites that Walmart could not care less about and one complain to BBB WILL be answered. Regardless on how big the company is, ther credit rating in bbb effects their credibility. Hit this small business killer where it hurts.
    Their credit rating is A+ and this is the same company that used the slogan " We buy American, We sell American" for years. Remember that?

All your complains WILL be answered only if you submit to BBB. Walmart executives are not stupit, they have been counting on the normal Joe's stupidity for years.
    Complain to BBB.com and get response faster that you think

• Re
      May 18, 2011

"I see thousands of complains in sites that Walmart could not care less about and one complain to BBB WILL be answered."

Oh I think they care alright. Have heard they have teams which scour the net daily looking for things that have been posted about them.

Now does that change how they do business? I don't know.