Walgreenspharmacy

Store #[protected] Santa Barbara Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33914
[protected]

I went to m Dr. Today for uti, while I was there my back went out completely, causing me extreme pain. My Dr called in prescription and gave me a paper prescription for a pain
medication. I had lunch, took my time to get to my normal Walgreens store but when I got there my meds were still not ready. I handed the written prescription for pain and was informed they did not have that medication and neither did any area store walgreens until Monday. Sounds pretty strange and I was upset but I went to a CVS that was near. Since that was not my normal store, I had to get out of my car to show my insurance (I don't know why), which caused me unbearable pain when I had to move my legs to get in and out of the car. I could barely walk on my feet. Hours later I had to get out to drop off a client (i'm in home health care) and decided to run by Walgreens to get the rest of my prescriptions for the uti.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Cape Coral, FL I failed to put my purse in the car and when I got there the lady would not let me have the prescription without that lousy $5. Keep in mind that myself and my husband have been loyal customers for several years and Walgreens profits $1, 000 to $2, 000 a month from us. I asked to speak to the supervisor to see if something could be done to work this out. The supervisor was very arrogant, glib, and condescending. He cared nothing of my situation and pain. It felt he was almost making fun of me because I could barely move or speak from the pain. I've been in home health care and have been to many pharmacy and many Walgreens and I have been in many other similar situations and we never had a problem working out a satisfactory solution. I know if he wanted to we could have worked something out that did not require me to drive back to my home, torture myself getting in and out of the car and driving back to the store to give them $5. When I got back I was in obvious pain and he still did not seem to care at all, he was just a smart aleck. I left feeling embarrassed and humiliated and in more pain than ever.

Kelly S Reynolds
239 SE 30th Terrace
Cape Coral, FL 33914
[protected]

Walgreens

Ke
Dec 07, 2017

Comments

• Kh
      Dec 10, 2017

Attitudes issues do prevail in the staff of walgreens -- spoiling the good aura of walgreens . Have a serious nature complaint and would be filing it soon .