Wachovia Bank — harrassing phone calls
Approximately two months ago, I began receiving phone calls - sometimes twice a day - from Wachovia asking for someone I did not know. They were told that I was not the person they were seeking, and I was assured that my phone number would be deleted from their list.
Yesterday, these phone calls started up again asking for the same person as before. I have been called twice today. I returned the call and told them I was not the person they wanted, and that I did not know this person. And once again I was assured that my phone number would be deleted. What else can I do to stop these phone calls?
More Wachovia Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct 
- Wells Fargo - harassment