Vueling Airlines / cancellation
The worst airline i have travelled in last 15 years with over 100 flight segments done, 60 Plus in europe itself.
We had booked tickets from rak to bcn, booking Numbers O66ERS on Jan 29, 2015, B5TUJC on May 28 and B3YMRY on Feb 21 . On checking in at Rak airport at 730 pm local time we were told that 2 Booking Numbers O66ERS AND B5TUJC are not showing on vueling system . no Reason was given . At the same time part of our party booking Number B3YMRY was showing on their system.
So in an unknown country you get bumped off for no reason, the Swissport staff and check in staff was rude, disgusting to say the least and did not even bother to check if flight was empty. Funnily we had an extra seat on the flight which could have been given to us. We also offered to pay for New seats ( even though not our fault)
We had to book alternate tickets at a crazy lost of 4500 mad apart from 1500mad for stay and additional 2000mad addfor itional expenses to a 70 year old Heart Patient.
It's a sad story that in this day and age the airline cant inform your earlier that the booking is cancelled. Their Call cnetre number never works . We did receive an email of Cancellationwhich has all wrong details of ours. So i am going to send a Legal Notice and also Comlaint to IATA for this incident.
More Vueling Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Vueling - bad service no refund 
- Vueling - dishonest 
- Vueling - delays and customer service
- Vueling - contacts and reservations
- Vueling - bad service
- Vueling Airlines SA - refund for rescheduled flights
- Vueling Airlines SA - baggage lost
- Vueling Airlines SA - flight cancellation
- Vueling Airlines SA - compensations
- Vueling Airlines SA - flight vy1240 cardiff to alicanti 28 september at 12.35