Vonage - Silver Spring, MD / Creepy, cheatty lier

I started to have the service with Vonage last year and got charge for 3 account. i have only one account but they charge me for 3 accounts every month this is redigurous and i try to call vonage and never get to talk to them especially when you want to cancel or say things about problem they would never their.

I have to call Amex to dispute to pay then amex talk to them then they send some (creepy letter)letter to amex and tell amex to tell me to call them, can you imagine? vonage have all my information but how come they never contact me. and in the end of the letter to amex there is no position and last name telling , just only say "customer names... my name..) owed us if she wants to dispute payment please tell here to call us at bah... bah... bah... thank you and name (no last name at all) if you want to see I can send you a copy. It was so funny the company like this send the letter to the other company and no posittion and no last name look like friend write letter to friends. I will send you if you want and I need e-mail or fax number too. Or you can get that information from Amex also, and after that I did try to call vanage the operator don't even know who is that person. I think this company just open for taking money without serving at all that's why I call CREEPY COMPANY don't know what to get rid off this company but I don't want they go to make money from the other people too. They might be doing this for long time and try to make more money. this is wrong and I don't want anymore victim happen. Please investigate on this. If you need anymore information about this Please contact me at [protected] or via e-mail I can fax you that letters (2 of them that Amex has attached to me) or otherwise I will announce to Fox News or CNN to know and I willing to be on interview too.

Yours sincerely,

shanagant singsathorn

PS sorry my english is not 100% but hope you understand. I have very bad dream about this company harmful me. had some Cingulars problem before that they said I did not pay for the bill and they report my credit to experience but when I send complain to Gov complaining then they found out that my paid was in full then they sent me letter to correct my score back so, I need to fight for the right. I hope you understand what you not deserve to pay and I hope these company will die.

Va

Comments

• Cr
      19th of Jan, 2008

SUE for a full refund in small claims court. I won my claim. You can, too!

ALWAYS communicate with Vonage via POSTAL mail (paper).

Vonage is the new MCI: they're good at selling but have ZERO interest in customer service, have ZERO ethics, and don't even have the best audio codecs. You're call quality will suffer with vonage. Most of their money is spent on advertising. Their "support" model is like AOL: paying abusive cretins that use vonage with free vonage service. ZERO accountability!!

You're better off with VoicePulse.com or even voip.com. VoicePulse has the BEST quality audio codecs with the lowest compression. $20/mo unlimited National. They also offer lower bandwidth codecs. I use them. They're a little slow implementing new features. It's been TWO years and no new features.. but they will never screw you like vonage does.

For best results use a router that works with DD-WRT.com firmware!

--quote-start--

VoicePulse is the only service that offers five features to protect your privacy.

* Telemarketer Block stops telemarketers even before your phone rings.
    * Anonymous Call Block stops all unidentified calls. (I LOVE this feature!)
    * Do Not Disturb stops all calls.
    * Filters let you configure who can ring your phone and who can't. (puts an end to abusive family calls)
    * CallerID Block stops others from seeing your phone number when you make calls. (if I don't get to see who it is they are NOT ALLOWED to ring MY phone)

--quote-end--

voicepulse can also email voicemail.

Combine with YouMail.com for your mobile phone -- screw verizon wireless!

If you're techically savvy consider getting OPEN SOURCE asterisk and setting up your own VoIP system that's SIP friendly.. with EVERY FEATURE imaginable..

save even more money!!

asterisk.org

"Asterisk is the world’s leading open source telephony engine and tool kit. Offering flexibility unheard of in the world of proprietary communications, Asterisk empowers developers and integrators to create advanced communication solutions...for free"

asterisknow.org

"AsteriskNOW is an open source Software Appliance; a customized Linux distribution that includes Asterisk (the leading open source telephony engine and tool kit), the AsteriskGUI™, and all other software needed for an Asterisk system. AsteriskNOW is easy to install, and offers flexibility, functionality and features not available in advanced, high-cost proprietary business systems."

The VoIP providers, especially vonage, will hate me for informing you about asterisk! ;)

spread the word and screw vonage into non-existence

web ads suck too. never see another one. get all three easylists: http://easylist.adblockplus.org