Vonage / refund
I ordered Vonage, and never hooked it up. Called to see what I could do to get a refund. Was told I was out of the refund period by 8 days. After yelling and asking for supervisor, I was told to return the box, and I would get a full refund. I did that, and after numerous (8) calls and many hours on hold, I was told TWICE with two different confirmation numbers that I would receive a refund. This was over a period from 12/08 til today 3/6. I was told again this morning that their computer was down and would be called back when it came up to give me my refund status. I'm not holding my breath.
I hope no one does any business with this company. They are located in many locations throughout the world, and are very unorganized, and I'm sure are reading from the script that says "tell the customer what they want to hear, but never give them refunds"
More Vonage Complaints & Reviews
- Vonage - Scam and fraud! 
- Vonage Home Service - Terrible customer service 
- Vonage World Calling Plan - Unlimited International = 3000 minutes 
- Vonage Phone Service - telephone service 
- Vonage - Fraud 
- Vonage - world plan and cancellation process
- Vonage - rebate never came even 18 months later still trying 
- Vonage - deceitful customer service
- Vonage - poor customer service and refund policy
- Vonage - cancelling service.