Volkswagen / vw touran 2015

Abbots langley
Wd5 0nn
United kingdom.
+[protected]

I always liked vw, but in the last two cases I had a bad experience from vw with my two vw tourans. All for the client - as you know.
The most important thing is the trust of brand. I lost my rust in vw, unfortunately.
In two cases, at least there was a factory defect from vw (citygate watford). Mabye its just bad luck, like one of the citygate workers told me, but I dont believe in bad luck - I believe in vw brand! Or maybe it was specifically sold to me such vw knows about the shortcomings and defects.??!!! How can I know and how can I trust now? Since citygate watford workers say before this was is only my unique case - I want to ask you (vw) make an exception and mitigate your mistakes - make some last offer to me. I have already paid you enough (lots of money) and probably would have paid further and maybe even agreed to a new vw vehicle - but trust is lost. I want to ask you to do so to pay my last amount without interest or make any other discount to my case. Because I was tormented with your cars, I lost a lot of time, money and trust of this brand.
Considering that my current car is not worth the money I pay to you.!
So you can justify your brand and make me the latest discount. Interest-free or something else.

First I had vw touran se1.6 tdi from my dealer (vw watford citygate 3, otterspool way, bushey, watford wd25 8hl [protected])
But due to lot and many many problems and factory defects I was forced to abandon this car.
I replaced the car with another one (vw touran ls15wtk se1.6 tdi dsg wvgzzzitzfw064370 cayba8821), but the problems did not end on this!!!

I hope for your understanding and believe in volkswagen!
I am waiting for your answer.
Your loyal customer and fan of vw brand mr viaceslav korvel

Vi