Vodafone Qatar / Mobile Sim / Unable to Make Outgoing Calls

Jul 20, 2015
Phone: 301 67 937
Outgoing call from my mobile # 30167937 is not working since 11/07/2015 for local & international both. I call vodafone customer care many times since then. A customer care staff asked me to change the network from automatic to manual then switch from 2G to 3G. I did so but no use! Another staff asked me to change the sim with another hand set. I did so but no use!! Many staffs attended me from customer care, everyone was saying something different things to try but all the ideas went useless!!!
Lastly a staff said Vodafone does not have your new passport detail, once you submit the copy of new passport with any Vodafone outlet your issue will be solved at the same time. I went to Vodafone outlet at Lulu Gharrafa with my passport copy & Original Qatari ID & told whole history to the outlet staff. He spent some time to find out the issue but he could not find. He activated a new sim into my number. But this trial also failed. He booked complaint [protected]) on 17/07/2015 at 7:55 pm. He said within 48 hours the issue will be solved. But the issue remains the same. I called customer care today (20/07/2015) at 9:42 am, the staff said your complaint number is BLANK!!! I shocked to hear that. What is this? Are Vodafone company & its staffs playing with their customers??!! Today I got another complaint number [protected] & I was again promised that the issue will be solved within 48 hours.
Bashir Syed Rafik Ahamed, Doha –Qatar.
Mobile # +[protected] (Hand set: Huawei Ascend P7)
Email: Syedrafik4u@gmail.com