Vodafone Postpaid — vodafone fraud bill :- my
Dear sir/ madam,
1. I have been using Vodafone postpaid Connection from the last 3 years. My No is:- [protected]
2. I paid my last month bill on Date: 02-07-2009 and Time: 18:56:45, of Rs.2065/- from my Credit-Card, and after 2 hours my Outgoing service is activated.
And my Bill Pay Transaction Id is: PR-1-[protected],
Bill Pay Location:-Vodafone Store Prabhadevi 1,
3. My Postpaid plane Monthly Rental is Rs.250, this is group plan and Other Call Charge is (50Paise Per-Minute), My Vodafone Mobile Credit Limit of Rs.2500/-.
4. Date: 02-07-2009:-
After all this thing I have made call to my group number this is absolutely free for me, and some other numbers also, and then in the Night I checked my bill is Rs.2/-
5. Date: 03-07-2009:-
In the morning I make one call to this Vodafone no: - [protected] for one minute only, at 10:30am. and I checked my bill is Rs.102/.
Then I call to (111) customer care and ask to Vodafone Executive why my bill amount is showing Rs.102/-, this guy told me I can’t help you because when your bill is generated then we can explain you why this is happened with your No...
And after that I didn’t call to any number from my Mobile because we don’t allowed more call in office timing, after few hours again I checked my bill at 2:05pm. and my bill was Rs.304/-. I shocked when I saw Rs.304/-. I directly go to nearest Prabhadevi Vodafone Store for doing complaint about my problem and I took 1-Token & go to talk with Vodafone Executive
(Mr. Rakesh), this guy told me same thing, I can’t help you because when your bill is Generate then we can explain you, why this is happened with your Number. If it’s our mistake or bill showing wrong amount in your bill account, then your money will automatic credit in your account. I told him ok no problem.
6. Date: 04-07-2009:-
From the past TWO DAYS, I thought my bill is coming SO HIGH without my using.
Today also this problem with Vodafone, I am facing. Now the new exorbitant problem came to me, my outgoing call is deactivated and when I spoke to Customer-Care about it, they just used to tell me that, YOUR OUTGOING CALL HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED BECAUSE OF YOUR BILL AMOUNT OF Rs.9, 909/- “I SHOKED when I hear this amount”.
I tell to Vodafone executive How Come my bill is Rs.9, 909/- BECAUSE MY Vodafone Mobile Credit Limit is Rs.2500/-.
7. I don’t think any mobile Company will give more Outgoing call services to any customers for more then his credit limit. It’s FRAUD WITH ME.
8. PLEASE HELP ME WHAT CAN I DO. NOW I HAVE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED MY NUMBER FROM VODAFONE STORE.
9. Please take action on it within 5 days, otherwise only one option I am thinking of, and that's to LEAVE THE MY ALL VODAFONE NUMBERS PERMANENTLY.
More Vodafone Postpaid Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone Group - sim card failures across europe
- Vodafone - internet package
- Vodafone Essar Ltd. - NON REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
- Vodafone Ahmedabad, India - error in last bill
- Vodafone Egypt - vodafone uk