Vodacom / vodacom
Your continued financial abuse of your customers certainly does not surprise me, why would you be trying to remove money from my account when this account is paid paid paid paid paid if you did not understand paid every month. I have told every member of my company to no longer hold vodacom contracts
From a client who cannot wait to see the words vodacom forever removed from my sight
Sent from my ipad
On 21 nov 2016, at 4:45 pm, vodacom wrote:
Dear vodacom customer
Please find attached an urgent notification from vodacom.
(Click here) to authorise option 1 as per the attached pdf document.
(Click here) to authorise option 2 as per the attached pdf document.
(Automated computer generated email. Please do not reply to this email.)
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - consumer rights abuse and unethical behaviour
- Vodacom - fraud
- Vodacom - wifi not working
- Vodacom - complaining about poor service
- Vodacom - contract cancellations