Vodacom / upgrade services
My name is Sue-Jani Gagiano.
On 06/10/2016 I went on the vodacom online site, provided my number, and then it stated that I am liable to upgrade my current contract with vodacom.
I submitted the contract and phone that I want. The next day, 07/10/2016, I received my quotation and an employee at Vodacom contacted me to confirm everything. I eventually then received my phone, everything was good.
The quotation I received stated that I had a R0 balance on my previous contract and didn't owe anything. My monthly installment would be R348.49 from 07/11/2016.
This morning, 08/11/2016, I noticed my debit order didn't go through and decided to phone.
Customer care and online services at Vodacom advised me that my installments would be R680 for 07/11/2016, R550 for 07/12/2016 and R550 for 07/01/2017. They said it's higher as I am still paying for my old device, even though the quotation said I don't owe anything.
I sent them an email this morning but no response as of yet.
My number is [protected].
I am extremely unhappy with vodacom atm.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling