Vodacom — sim swop
On Wednesday the 11th of January I went to Vodacom Shop in Moorivier mall to do a sim swop as my phone was stolen the previous day.
A guy helped me there, and said it will take 4 to 6 hours. At 8o clock I checked and saw my phone was still not working. So this morning I called Vodacom on 100, and then the lady said the new sim wasn’t registered, I need to go back to the Vodacom shop.
So 9 o’clock I went back, then the guy told me there is an error with the process and he will send an email to their it support.
Revering back to me, it will take another 2-3 days for a reply.
I asked if there is anything they can do to speed up the process as its unbelievable why it needs to take 4 days only for a sim swop.
He insured me, it’s out of his hands, and I need to wait.
Please assist me ASAP, as this is crazy to think I need to wait another 3 days.
My number is [protected]
A.S Van Loggenberg.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling