Vodacom / poor service from vodacom cresta repairs

1 johannesburg, South Africa

On 27th July 2016 I booked my phone in to Vodacom Cresta for a screen replacement as my screen had cracked. When I booked my phone in I was told that my device would be fixed in 5 working days. My insurance approved the claim and I agreed to pay the access. after fighting with Vodacom on a daily basis and being attended to by rude staff I eventually escalated to the Manager at repairs. 28 days later I eventually received my device back.

my replaced screen started lifting where I had to press it in everytime. My screen completely fell off my phone on Saturday 12 November, had they done a proper job there is no way a screen would come of completed. I then went to Vodacom Cresta to speak with the manager. For a device that they obviously fixed very rushed and didn't do a proper job I am completely disgusted and disappointed by the service that is rendered at this particular store. They service delivery is poor. The sales assistant that helped me was rude as the expectation from him was that this would be claimed from my insurance. Why should I pay for the incompetence and poor service delivery, they could not fix the device properly so why should I pay for they mistakes. he then told me he can't assist me I will need to come and speak to the Manager the following day as he was not on Duty. I went to Vodacom today and conveniently the Manager is off and only on Duty tomorrow, when I raised it that the guy who assisted me knew that the Manager is only back tomorrow. Very convenient that he messed me around like this.
With the poor service that I keep on receiving I am canceling my contract with Vodacom and taking my money somewhere else.

Th