Vodacom — play everyday
I've played play everyday and won 50 mb. My once-off data balance does indicate that I have 50 mb to use. However, I ran out of my own data and still the "prize" is not available to use. Why?
I have received a sms from vodacom indicating that I went over my data limit.
What should one do to claim the data? Should it not be available immediately seeing that you have a limited time to use it?
Why run a competition if people are unable to claim the prices? This makes vodacom look bad...
The data is available until the 18th january which means there are almost no time left to use the data.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling