Vodacom / online order

1 Rosebank, South Africa

Good day Vodacom,

I decided to upgrade online on monday morning the 7th of November 2016.
This seemed very convenient and was promised my upgrade the next day which would have been the 8th of November 2016.

I was sent an sms telling me my Unique order number, etc on the 8th of November 2016. I realised this number looked like a Ram waybill number, so i went to the site which told me the order or waybill number was for them, however they had not been given an order or parcel as yet.
I then checked the Ram site on the 8th again in the afternoon, this time it said the parcel had been dispatched and was on its way to isando and it was received by them on the 8th.

I checked the Ram site again today the 9th of November and was happy to see that Ram was going to deliver today.
I have received the undamaged parcel from Ram which to my Surprise had the following issues.

*The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 lite 3G was missing from the parcel, however the Sim startup package was in the box.
*I received the Samsung S7, however the Sim card sent with the phone is not a nano sim which means it does not fit in the phone.

I now have a phone I cant use without a Nano Sim and I dont have a Tablet but i do have its Sim card.

I tried phoning for the last 3 hours to you call centers, got passed from one person to the next, and when I found the correct lady to speak to, she told me the system is down and she cant help me, I must call back! I asked her to take my details and call me back, however she insisted I call back. I told her sarcastically how convenient that would be and she said thank you... I then put the phone down in absolute frustration in order to not start shouting at her...

I have not had issues with Vodacom before but I really am unhappy about the way I have been treated here.. I will not be calling the call center back when the system is working as I dont know when that is... maybe tomorrow ... I need someone to tell me what I must do next...

I cant wait another 3 days for this to be sorted out. I want to go to my nearest Vodacom branch which must correct my order and make me happy again!

I never complain but I am at my wits end and need this matter dealt with urgently.!!

Thank you.