Vodacom / data - high billing - no warning email - b0142197-2
I would like to lodge a complaint regarding my cellphone account .
September billing was astronomical and when receiving my October bill to my dismay the billing was also high.
The numbers that we are quering are [protected] and [protected] both with high data usage. With no warning sms was sent when contacting the support 11/11/2016 line the lady advised as follows that these messages where sent
15th Sept 2016
17 Sept @7.39
Data bundle has run out out of bundle data rates will apply
12/9 @14.03 you have 98MB
12/09 @2 17.47 you data bundle had depleted and out of bundle rates will apply
Neither of the above mention numbers received this sms.
As a long standing account holder i have never experienced such high usage or shocking billing please could you look into this matter as I would like to request a refund on these two number.
I cannot afford this type of service in my business capacity.
Please respond to the following email [protected]@kelfords.co.za
Dealer Support Leader
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling