Vodacom / contract cancellation
I have two accounts with vodacom on this numbers: [protected] and [protected] (which I took for my sister.)
With contract on [protected] I didn't know it was an open contract until I saw an invoice of over R3500. For a R39 data contract I ended up paying more than R3500. I queried and no consultant seemed to be willing to help or explain nicely. I wrote mails and I called and no help.
And I requested the contract to be changed from open contract but even today it was never changed, no consultant seems to be willing to change my contract.
Because I love Vodacom and I have forgotten about the I'll treatment I got. On 8 December 2017 I renewed my contract. And today when I checked my invoice R131 was deducted for vodacom live something that I didn't even subscribe to. And consultants are telling me I cannot get my money back they can only cancel it.
Now I want to cancel all my contracts and they are taking me from one consultant to another.
Surely vodacom doesn't protect its clients.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - unlawful depletion of airtime and data (justifying) as legal
- Vodacom - difference in charges and data bundles between my two cell phone numbers 0823791352 and 0824558486!!!
- Vodacom - vodacom online service
- Vodacom - cancellation query
- Vodacom - repairs on samsung s8