Vodacom — billed incorrectly for a gratis/promotional services / horrible staff / want to cancel my contract and will take legal action
I have literally called and complained more than 5 times now - I have logged 3 Hello Peter complaints and NO Vodacom consultants/agents have contacted me since https://www.hellopeter.com/vodacom/reviews/terrible-121-2182907
They have charged me R599 for data that was free and I contacted customer services on the 11th January 2017, and an agent Paulene advised that the Accounts team will need to rectify the account as I am not liable to pay the cost.
I called [protected] / [protected] - a manager Heinrich was rude and refused to assist me... a Monique then also refused. A guy by the name of Steve/Steven then called and rambled about the details, I then asked him why the data was charged to my account and he literally dropped the call.
I attempted calling again but no one wants to assist me.
I am going to cancel my contract and I promise you I will not pay any penalty fees incurred as Vodacom as a Service Provider has breached our contract as the services rendered, which I am paying for, is inadequate and horrid!!!
I am really saddened by the service and will tell everyone I know not to use Vodacom ever again!!!
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling