Vodacombilled incorrectly for a gratis/promotional services / horrible staff / want to cancel my contract and will take legal action

I have literally called and complained more than 5 times now - I have logged 3 Hello Peter complaints and NO Vodacom consultants/agents have contacted me since https://www.hellopeter.com/vodacom/reviews/terrible-121-2182907

They have charged me R599 for data that was free and I contacted customer services on the 11th January 2017, and an agent Paulene advised that the Accounts team will need to rectify the account as I am not liable to pay the cost.

I called [protected] / [protected] - a manager Heinrich was rude and refused to assist me... a Monique then also refused. A guy by the name of Steve/Steven then called and rambled about the details, I then asked him why the data was charged to my account and he literally dropped the call.

I attempted calling again but no one wants to assist me.

I am going to cancel my contract and I promise you I will not pay any penalty fees incurred as Vodacom as a Service Provider has breached our contract as the services rendered, which I am paying for, is inadequate and horrid!!!

I am really saddened by the service and will tell everyone I know not to use Vodacom ever again!!!

Mo