Vizio / Quality & Customer Service
Had Vizio television for 10 months. Picture went out. Called customer service and after hassle of having to take pictures and email them to vizio, TWICE. The second time I made the tech stay on the phone while I emailed. I sent the TV back. No call for 2 weeks. Called Vizio, "Oh, they didn't call you?" TV non-repairable. "We have to replace it. " Two weeks later... no TV. Call customer service on Saturday. "That dept is not open on Saturday but I will call you Monday or Tuesday next week and let you know something" ... NO CALL... I call Wednesday, NO record of call I made two weeks into this and another promise to call and let me know something that day. NO CALL. The replacement TV was sent out and I received it 10/4/10. I didn't get to hook up the TV until today 10/8/10. The replacement TV is BAD!!
Vizio Case #: 1168746
DO NOT BUY VISIO JUNK!!!
IF this post helped you to make a decision not to buy Vizio products please copy it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
I want them to know who posted it!!
More Vizio Complaints & Reviews
- Vizio - Defective product, poor customer service! 
- Vizio - Class action lawsuit 
- Vizio - digital tuner stops working after 1 year 
- Vizio Vtab 1008 - defective product design / warranty 
- Vizio - Vizio 32inch Plasma Burn in
- Vizio - e50-c1 television
- Vizio - vizio 50" p series 4k ultra model p502ui
- Vizio - (2) 50 inch vizio led and lcd televisions 
- Vizio - application no longer supported/customer support experience 
- Vizio - issues with 32 inch vizio tv and customer service