VividSeatsunethical ticket scalpers

While my daughter and I were perusing for tickets March 1st, 2018 to an upcoming concert 5 months from now in July 2018 - we inadvertently purchased tickets while trying to determine total ticket price for our budget and when the next screen popped up we owed over 400 over what tickets would cost- in fact their ticket price was already 150 more than the ticket price of 89.95 and the seats are not anything special.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Chicago, ILStrange because the tickets had not even been released yet! It state somewhere on the site that there would a fee on top of the ticket price, but we had no opportunity to know what that was before actual purchase. I immediately contacted, VividSeats, Paypal and my credit card to halt this transaction without recourse or success. It hadn't been charged to the card, and had time to reject but the Capital one card would not stop it for some reason. There needs to be a law that in online purchases there is a grace period of at least 1 hour before processing-
I have sent formal complaint to Paypal but they are only disputing the extra charges, it is the entire purchase that was a mistake.

Li
Mar 07, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      Mar 07, 2018

Hi Linda. Appreciated hearing from you. Even though it may have been a mistake on your part, the transaction was still approved by you. Ticket sales are non- refundable, but it sounds as if you have enough time to sell the tickets yourself.