Viva Terra / Bad service

I will never ever ever order anything from Viva Terra again. I received a gift item that didn't fit. I wanted to exchange it. I tried emailing customer service, but no one ever replied. I ended up calling. I spoke to a customer service rep who said he'd take care of everything, but I never received the promised faxed address label for the exchange. I called back. I spoke to 3 more people, never could reach a supervisor (I hung up after 20 mins on hold). They couldn't help me (3 customer service reps, 3 different reasons why they couldn't help me). I gave up on the exchange and will return the gift item at my expense. Was told it may take 1 to 2 billing cycles for my husband's credit card to be credited for the return. At this point I have zero faith that the return will go well.

Va

Comments

• Ad
      15th of Aug, 2008

Totally agree. I've complained on another website about this company. They are ripping people off under the guise of being an environmentally conscious company. They never respond to complaints/e-mails and the CSRs lie to customers. I'll never do business with them again and will warn other people not to do business with them.

• Ta
      19th of Sep, 2008

we did our wedding registry with vivaterra thinking that we were supporting a good company, good products and people. they severely let us down on the customer service end and their products are complete garbage. and now i know their philosophy is too. save yourself the headaches and disappointment and look elsewhere!