Visionworks of America / unprofessional
I only went to Visionworks because my insurance company covered more towards the exam and lenses. My first visit there I saw Palmieri. My first impression of him was that he was not very welcoming. He checked my eyes and prescribed a prescription for my glasses which I picked up 2 weeks later. I tried them for 2 days, but I got a instant headache and my vision was very blurry, so I called back and scheduled an appointment with another optometrist because I thought if "Mr Charming" couldn't get in right maybe his colleague could. She tried a few different lenses but couldn't get it right either. I was about ready to give up and pay out of pocket elsewhere. However, I decided to give them a 3rd try since my insurance had already been billed and made another appointment for 6/16/17. I wasn't aware that it was scheduled with "Mr. Charming" again. During my visit, he kept making the comment "as we get older our eyes get worse" Okay, I understand that, but are you penalizing me because I'm older. How would you treat a senior? He made that comment about 6 times and kept trying different lenses, is 1 better than 2 or is A better than B. So, I said, A is better than B but it's still blurry and he made that comment again, well as we get older...I said "isn't that why we get glasses so we can see" and his comment was, "I can't fix your eyes." I had enough. I told him to give me my glasses I'm done. Told him he was rude and walked out. I would rather pay out of pocket and go elsewhere rather then ever step foot in a Visionworks again.
More Visionworks of America Complaints & Reviews
- Visionworks - Product & Service Dissatisfaction 
- Vision Works - Deceptive Advertising, Bait and Switch 
- Visionworks - WORST MANAGER SEVICE EVER 
- Visionworks - Bait & switch
- Visionworks - Can not deliver on standard promises
- Visionworks of America - incorrect lenses on one pair and wrong frame size on the second pair.
- Visionworks Danvers - misinformed about copay coverage
- Visionworks of America - horrible service, inaccurate prescription placed in glasses sales receipt 5.9 nt 00349-317272
- Visionworks of America - customer service 
- Visionworks of America - eyeglasses error