Vision Electronics / msi gaming laptop

Vancouver, BC, Canada Review updated:

Sir,
I have been a loyal customer of vision electronics. To name a few TV which cost me 4000, sound system for my car cost me around 2000 and many more . Recently I bought a MSI laptop( Dec 2nd week ) which comes with a hard case backpack. At that time there was no stock of the said bag but tolD me to come back after 2 weeks. We came back and told us to come back after a week again. We came back and told us to pick it up at Burnaby vision. We got there and the manager told us there was nothing available. Vision at marine drive has wasted our time and is costing you our loyalty to be deleted. Dec 2016 time we bought our laptop and it's now 2017 Jan 2nd week. A bag sir a bag sir and incompetent staff is costing you money. We.. me and my family friends and Co workers would surely be staying away from Vision and would even campaign to boycott to patronize your store if this issue isnt resolve by this week.

Respectfully

Vancouver

Vision Electronics

Ma
Jan 17, 2017

Comments

• Br
      20th of Jan, 2017

Great, may I suggest the bbb the name is VISIONS ELECTRONICS LTD.( HO) After they sold a boxing day special right from under me to a man that made a deal the week before with staff. They put his gift card thru for the only computer left in the store when I was just about to put my card in the atm machine. They said they would order me one in. Sat. after inquiring they told me it was in Edmonton and would be here this week. It arrived on Monday. They said another customer came in asking about his order and they gave him mine. Mine with my name right on it. They said they would reorder from the manufacturer for me so another 4 plus weeks. Then I thought well if they gave mine to this guy where is his order. Why didn't they offer me his order when it comes in. I'm sure someone decided to make a quick sale with my computer. My writing campaign starts on Wed. Social media with hastags, bbb, and other consumer groups. I've had lots of luck in the past with the bbb. Home Depot busted 4 door orders in a row. To get another door is a new order so I ordered a new door every month for 5 months. Thru the canadian bbb all complaints go to their head office in the states and they contact you right away. After months of fooling around with Home Depot up here I got results.