Vision Electronics / msi gaming laptop
I have been a loyal customer of vision electronics. To name a few TV which cost me 4000, sound system for my car cost me around 2000 and many more . Recently I bought a MSI laptop( Dec 2nd week ) which comes with a hard case backpack. At that time there was no stock of the said bag but tolD me to come back after 2 weeks. We came back and told us to come back after a week again. We came back and told us to pick it up at Burnaby vision. We got there and the manager told us there was nothing available. Vision at marine drive has wasted our time and is costing you our loyalty to be deleted. Dec 2016 time we bought our laptop and it's now 2017 Jan 2nd week. A bag sir a bag sir and incompetent staff is costing you money. We.. me and my family friends and Co workers would surely be staying away from Vision and would even campaign to boycott to patronize your store if this issue isnt resolve by this week.
More Vision Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Visions Electronics - buyers beware! 
- Autostart / Visions Electronics - bad quality car starter! 
- Visions Electronics - customer service piss poor at best 
- Visions Electronics - extended warranty 
- Visions Electronics - 60 day price protection 
- Visions Electronics - uhd tv
- Visions Electronics - treated poorly
- Visions Electronics - faulty car starter - no satisfaction
- Visions Electronics - paying staff their wages owed
- Visions Electronics - false advertising / bait and switch!