Visalus Protein Powder / unauthorized charges

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-310-405-0894

Spoke with a Visalus sales representative on the phone after connecting with him online via a chat room. He called himself "Max" and his voice mail box says he's "Max Potter", but this may be a fake name. I ended up ordering 6 bags of protein powder over the phone for a total of $321 or thereabouts. One bag is good for one month, so he told me to call in 6 months for another order. However, one month later, I see my credit card has been charge another $300 for another 6 bags of powder. I called the company directly and they agreed that this was clearly a mistake as there's no way I'd be ordering 6 bags every month, yet this is what "Max" had put in the system to occur (at a cost to me of $300/month!). As my order was done over the phone and no secret "terms and agreements" box had been checked off without reading the small print...he clearly did this on his own. I had to cancel my credit card to avoid further charges, and although the company promised to reverse the charges and cancel the order, this has yet to occur.

Sk
Jun 13, 2013

Comments

• Sk
      14th of Jun, 2013

This company has since replied in an extremely positive way and the situation has been completely rectified. They heard the complaint loud and clear and went out of their way to fix it quickly and sufficiently. I will not hesitate to order again from them in the future, based solely on their reaction to this matter.