Virginmobileusa.com / deceptive business practices!
The whole Virgin Mobile Top-Up phones sounded like a great idea for a daily usage with a plan for $ 44.99 giving 400 anytime minutes and unlimited nights and weekends. That was until on the 19th of January, I added a $ 50.00 top-up card earlier than my due date (January 25, 2007) and till this day still cannot use my cell phone. I repeatedly called and talked to several Customer Service Reps which could not do anything because initially the person whom activated my information into the system at time of turning the phone on, put the wrong Vkey (a password in order to pull up your file with the C.S.R.). Then from there talking to TWO managers whom couldn't do anything for me except tell me to ADD an additional $50.00 Top-up card to turn on my phone and continue the plan! So now I am out of the cost of the phone, the cost of activation, and out of an additional $ 50.00 for a top-up card and what do i gain from it all? A PHONE THAT DOES NOT WORK AND BEING OUT OF $155.00! Nice way to treat your customers!
A very upset consumer!
More Virginmobileusa.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile UAE - my sim plan is not activated
- Virgin Mobile - im having trouble with cancelling my phone service
- Virgin Mobile - hidden fees added to my bill
- Virgin Mobile - douchebags
- Virgin Mobile - service provided and customer service