Virgin Mobile / texting issues/service issues

Since 9/3/10, Virgin Mobile has had ongoing issues with text capabilities as well as service issues and has YET to explain what's going on. I called 12 times yesterday, with 10 of those calls ending with loss of contact when they're live advisor line dropped my call. Both times I actually made it through to a real, live human being, I was given a prescripted explanation that answered NONE of the questions I was asking, and was very difficult to understand as the advisor barely spoke English. Not only have they not offered an answer as to what is going on or when it will be fixed but their help line is UNHELPFUL!

Td

Comments

• Ap
      Feb 12, 2011

yes, many times i'm apparently sending about 50 repeat txt messages to people morning, noon, and night. including to my bosses! how imbarrassing. when i called customer service a few times, they never admit its their problem, just offer to add minutes to my phone...thats not good enough, the problem has been going on for months. along with delayed messages about 4 days old. get it together. i noticed walmart dropped their phones and $ service cards!