Virgin Mobile / no response to e-mail regarding shocking service

United States Review updated:

No one at VMSA is interested in the problems they create. They are all very helpful when it comes to signing a contract with them but the minute anything goes wrong they are quick to pass the buck. I phoned repetiviely in order to speak to someone that would assist me and nothing comes of my phone calls.

Eventually I posted a complaint on Hello Peter and that evening I received a call from Fiso Tshivhandekano apologising for the inconvenience. As I explained to him, an apology does not sort out my problem. I told him that I would e-mail through the entire history of my problems with VMSA which I did on Wednesday morning as well as e-mailing Colin du Preez (head of complaints) and Priscilla Mpuru (head of accounts & billing) however I've received no response from any of them.

The customer service at VMSA is shocking and I will keep at this until it gets sorted. I will keep going until I get to Richard Branson himself if need be - alternatively, I'm sure the newpapers, facebook, etc. will be keen to know how VMSA deducts incorrect amounts from people's accounts and doesn't reimburse them. This is theft!

Li

Comments

• He
      22nd of Nov, 2011

Yes i agree their service is shocking! To put it in perspective, they dont give a damn, they are making so much money that your and my complaint does not effect them.!!!