Virgin Mobile / no response to e-mail regarding shocking service
No one at VMSA is interested in the problems they create. They are all very helpful when it comes to signing a contract with them but the minute anything goes wrong they are quick to pass the buck. I phoned repetiviely in order to speak to someone that would assist me and nothing comes of my phone calls.
Eventually I posted a complaint on Hello Peter and that evening I received a call from Fiso Tshivhandekano apologising for the inconvenience. As I explained to him, an apology does not sort out my problem. I told him that I would e-mail through the entire history of my problems with VMSA which I did on Wednesday morning as well as e-mailing Colin du Preez (head of complaints) and Priscilla Mpuru (head of accounts & billing) however I've received no response from any of them.
The customer service at VMSA is shocking and I will keep at this until it gets sorted. I will keep going until I get to Richard Branson himself if need be - alternatively, I'm sure the newpapers, facebook, etc. will be keen to know how VMSA deducts incorrect amounts from people's accounts and doesn't reimburse them. This is theft!
More Virgin Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile USA - thanks for nothing! 
- Virgin Mobile - bait & switch
- Virgin Mobile - current account usage
- Virgin Mobile Prepaid Card - refund my money please
- Virgin Mobile - overcharging