Virgin Active South Africadebit order payment and call received from a virgin active consultant

Early to mid December 2016 I called virgin active requesting that for the month of December ONLY, my debit order should be moved from the 1st of January 17 to the 23rd of December 2016 as i was being payed a week earlier (payment usually 30/31). I also requested that from February it must be from the first of the month.

Virgin active debited order went through on the 24th of December 2017 as agreed. But for February 2017 deduction, virgin active debited me on the 25th of January 2017 even though the request was that my debit orders be reinstated to the 1st of the month.

As a result, i incurred a penalty fee from my bank of R100.

Then today (Friday 27 January 2017) at 15:32 i received a call from virgin active about the "missed" payment. I told the consultant that i was indeed waiting for the call and i tried to explain to her what happend. she instead defended the point that i requested the change and outright ignored the fact that i told her that on the day, i made both requests.

As a result, voices were raised on both ends and i tried to further explain to her then she started saying that a debit was made on the 1st of Jananuary and therefore my request was honored. But that was an outright lie because 1, from a statement of debit orders downloaded from my bank, no such debit order was done. secondly, i told her that the debit done on the 24 of December 2016 was for the month of January 2017.

The consultant went on to defend her point saying that the 24 December debit was for the month of December 2017.

I then asked that if that was so, then what was the debit done on the 1st of December 2017 for?

She then said she will send me my statement so i can see and that she would forward my call to her supervisor. but the call was instead cut and i did not talk to the supervisor.

I am very angry and dissatisfied about the call i received today from your consultant. mainly because she not only was unwilling to hear me out, but that she also lied about a debit order being made on the 1st of January 2017 to prove her point.

But what i am most angry about is the fact that i called Virgin Active to make a request to ensure that i pay you as and when i am payed. But instead, only half of the request is executed and as a result i incur bank charges because of a debit order being made earlier than requested and thereafter being called by your consultant and harassed for it.

AI am highly unimpressed and extremely angry with regards to the level of service i received from Virgin Active.

Si