Virgin Active / security and arrangement of equipment

To whom it may concern

I have a complaint with the Lenasia Virgin Active (29/11/2016). I arrived at the club yesterday at 7:30pm and to my shock my car was broken into around 8pm. Usually there are two guards that patrol in the back area of the parking lot. But yesterday to my surprise they were off duty. The manager wasn't even aware of this. I understand the fact of park at your own risk, but atleast if you have two guards at the entrance of the gym, have one guard walking around. If my drivers window didn't break and create a noise, it was possible that my car would have been stolen.

As for the gym set up now, the weights section, it's so congested and us who use that section cant even do half the exercises we want to do. The previous set up was much better. Now members bump into each other constantly and you get that feeling which demotivates you to finish your workout. There's also no camera's set up in the parking area.

Please, I would personally appreciate it if a representative can be sent to assist with the above issues.

Kind Regards