Virgin Active / security and arrangement of equipment
To whom it may concern
I have a complaint with the Lenasia Virgin Active (29/11/2016). I arrived at the club yesterday at 7:30pm and to my shock my car was broken into around 8pm. Usually there are two guards that patrol in the back area of the parking lot. But yesterday to my surprise they were off duty. The manager wasn't even aware of this. I understand the fact of park at your own risk, but atleast if you have two guards at the entrance of the gym, have one guard walking around. If my drivers window didn't break and create a noise, it was possible that my car would have been stolen.
As for the gym set up now, the weights section, it's so congested and us who use that section cant even do half the exercises we want to do. The previous set up was much better. Now members bump into each other constantly and you get that feeling which demotivates you to finish your workout. There's also no camera's set up in the parking area.
Please, I would personally appreciate it if a representative can be sent to assist with the above issues.
More Virgin Active Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation 
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement 
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service 
- Virgin Active (Waterstone Village Somerset West) - multiple debit orders
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active South Africa - faulty fitness equipment
- Virgin Active South Africa - new staff
- Virgin Active South Africa - complain about bad services and unfair treatment
- Virgin Active - equipment is so outdated!!!
- Virgin Active South Africa - sunvally virgin active