Virgin Active Red — lack of communication to members
I am a member of Virgin Active Red Little Falls.
The power goes off in the area quite often, and every time I get there to find that the Gym is closed .
This is really frustrating as it takes time out of my day .
Surely there must be a way for the Gym to inform it's members via a text message that the power is off and that the gym is closed.
In this day and age, it is hard to believe that there is not a notification system in place .
Please look into this.
More Virgin Active Red Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation 
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement 
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service 
- Virgin Active (Waterstone Village Somerset West) - multiple debit orders
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active South Africa - faulty fitness equipment
- Virgin Active South Africa - new staff
- Virgin Active South Africa - complain about bad services and unfair treatment
- Virgin Active - equipment is so outdated!!!
- Virgin Active South Africa - sunvally virgin active