Village Inn / cold food!
I went to Village Inn with my brother and a friend. I ordered the chicken with mashed potatoes. We were eating and having a fund time but when I went to eat the chicken, it was ice cold. I wasn't going to say anything a first because I'm really not the type to complain but my brother called our waitress over and told her my chicken was cold. It wasn't even that it was luke warm as if it has been sitting out for a while, it was ice cold like it had not been cooked properly!!! Very sanitary. Anyways, the waitress says she will get the manager. After a few minutes, a woman walks over, doesn't identify herself as the manager or anything and asks if we need anything. Assuming she was just another waitress who wanted to refill our soda or whatever, we say no.
As soon as she walks away, I start to wonder if that was the manager so I ask our waitress to send her over again. She comes back over, I tell her that the chicken is ice cold. What I can't get over is her response to my complaint. She said "You didn't say anything the first time I came over so the most I will do is put it in the microwave." It had been maybe a couple minutes since she had been over the first time. I didn't even know what to say to that. She did say she would get me something else, but I would have to pay for both meals. Of course I ended up paying for the chicken because what else was I supposed to do, but I've told all my friends and family about it and they were just as disgusted as I was and said they will never eat there again!!
More Village Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Village Inn - discrimination 
- Village Inn - poison food 
- [Resolved] Village Inn - suggestive sales excessive 
- Village Inn - overcharge my meal by double
- Village Inn Restaurants - nasty managers/dirty store. 
- Village Inn Restaurants - work environment.
- Village Inn Restaurants - food at restaurant sucks
- Village Inn Restaurants - change of menu
- Village Inn Restaurants - customer service
- Village Inn Restaurants - free pie wednesday