Viking Magazine / harrasment

1 MN, United States
Phone: 952-852-6705

i have been receiving calls from viking magazine all day long... they even call my work... they are constantly calling about a magazine renewal that i agreed to which IS A LIE and they want to charge me $64.00 dollars a month... ridiculous!!! then one "representative" called and said that there was a complaint from their representative that i was rude and i said no they called my cell being very unprofesional and rude... then yesterday i get a call from them asking me that if i think they should fire the rep that was rude to me!!! crazyyyyy!!!i said leave me alone... they wouldnt leave me alone and the guy kept on telling me that if i didnt keep my so called order that he was going to have to fire the "mean rep" so then he tried to bargain with me telling me that he would only charge me $29.00 dollars a month and if i didnt take it that he was going to fire his rep that had a family and that it was going to be my fault... finaly i told him that i didnt really care if he got fired and he said "have a nice day goodbye" I hope that's the last time i hear from them!!! I'm wondering if there is something i can do because i've been embarrased at my work by this calls 24-7 and i thing that something should be done regardign this matter!!! this are the phone numbers that they called from...[protected]
[protected]...